Thursday 17 April 2014

Supercharge your health and eat fresh

When Fitness First told me I had $250 to spend this month to super charge our health and fitness, what better way than to get a couple of spiralizers AKA 3 in 1 slicer apparatus. I want to encourage my Mum to kick start her #standfullyraw challenge too, she's back from Serbia in a couple of months.


The kids had a ball creating spiral apple spagetti. They simply couldn't get enough. 

 

Mietta shares her spiral apple ring. 


We have also super charged ourselves to revamp our very own veggie patch. Currently we have parsley, rosemary and various other greens in wine barrels but seriously need to make more space and start from scratch. 

So we went seed shopping....



We have a few ideas with our new veggie garden design but this one totally caught my eye at the Fitness Expo a couple of weeks ago. 

What do you think??? An internal fruit box/salad and veggie wall patch display.  

Pretty cool huh???


Up close....


Let's just say I have written a list of all the materials for Adrian to go down to our local Bunnings Warehouse and start this mini wall project. 

Do you prefer an indoor or outdoor veggie garden?



Which reminds me. Here are just a few snippets of my time at the Fitness Expo in Melbourne. I was a little chuffed seeing myself on a huge poster at the Lorna Jane stand and meeting CEO Bill Clarkson, green juice star extraordinaire Zac, marketing manager from Fitness First and Body Science Founder Nathan. 

Super cool people!



To find out what's been happening with Fitness First this month come visit their website. They have totally embraced the world of health and fitness and helping you achieve your personal goals. 

Thanks again Fitness First for partnering with Fitness Food And Style. 

Much love & friendship,
XxDani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani