Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas! I hope you are all enjoying this amazing day and spending it with your loved ones.

Here's a super easy Christmas salad to make today. 


Chopped watermelon with feta cheese and red currants. Garnish with mint leaves and squeeze some lemon juice. Really refreshing and amazing with BBQ garlic prawns. 

Or this one is a favorite if you have red currants. Simply add whatever green salad and vegetables you have, feta cheese and watermelon. For the dressing mix some lime juice with macadamia oil Mmmmmm....



We also made some Christmas porridge with strawberries and blueberries decorated with my favourite flowers Frangipani.



It's so hard to eat in moderation this time of year. I'm typically on a "seefood" diet around Christmas time. Get it. I see food and I just eat it!!! ;-) ha ha 

However rest assured a bad meal will not sabotage all the healthy eating you have been doing throughout the year. So knock yourself out and live a little. Enjoy this amazing time with your friends and family. 


Ahhhhh.... our #xmas25squats challenge comes to an end today and what better way to finish it off with the man himself and his little elf helper!!! ;-) 


Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you and your families all the love, health and happiness in the New Year. I can't wait to share another amazing year with you all. Thank you so much for supporting me. I have so many things COMING SOON in 2014. 



How do you spend Christmas Day?

Much love and friendship,
XxDani 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani