Tuesday 3 September 2013

Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Christian Climber

I love it when I get submissions from my male readers, it's so great to see the transformation and dedication these guys do. Christian is no different, from his hard rock band days of not treating his body right he has turned a new page.

Introducing you to this amazing "healthy" rockstar now converted to the world of health and fitness Christian Climer!!


Christian on the right hand side with his friends Chris (L) and Justin (R)


How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 

I am 24 years old and currently reside in Orlando, FL. From the time I was 17 until just about a year ago, I traveled the globe non stop as a full time touring musician in the Alternative rock band There For Tomorrow. After abusing my body for years on the road it became evident to me that I was not taking care of myself physically. It all began by simply trying to make better food choices while on the road and trying to educate myself in that. 

That soon blossomed into learning more about fitness and before I knew it, I was obsessed. I'm sure many of you reading this can relate. 2012 was my last year of consistently being out on the road, and set out on getting my certification as a personal trainer. I wanted to do this not only to further my education in this vast world of fitness, but also in hopes of inspiring and truly helping others become their best self. 

To me, being fit is not just a physical thing. It is a mind, body and spiritual elevation of an individual. These days, I am training at a local gym and also do private training on the side. I am now at college in pursuit of my Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and hope to change as many lives as possible until I'm old and happy :)

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 

My diet as a kid was very similar to any... horrible. I constantly ate junkfood growing up. That carried over to my years on the road, and the easy access to processed foods didn't help much either. In the past 2 years I have learned so much about proper nutrition, and nutrient timing as well, and how that alone can alter your mood and physical state. 

I preach good eating habits everywhere I go and can never stress it enough to my clients how important it is. That being said, I also stress to everyone how important it is to ENJOY yourself! Cheating is not only scientifically proven to be beneficial but also to maintain some sanity! No matter what goals you have in mind, we all still need to enjoy life, because it's the only one we've got.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 

I played basketball all through growing up and played for my high school as well. I'm still in love with the game and my dream would be to somehow incorporate my love for fitness into that world at some point.

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 

I love music, and still play my guitar quite frequently. Obviously besides fitness, I enjoy spending time with my lovely girlfriend, playing basketball, watching movies & traveling. I love experiencing new things and seeing new places. There is nothing more exciting than that to me.

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 

It was really the slump I had been in from traveling so much and seeing the negative results on my body. I wanted to look different, I wanted to FEEL different. So I decided to make a change. 

Christian Climer fab abs



What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 
While continuing my education, I hope to expand my private training to a whole different level where it becomes more of a Private Training Company that involves other trainers and not just me. I feel like a team of motivated individuals intent on changing peoples lives is far better than just 1.

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 
Never underestimate yourself. Push yourself to be better every day, and always strive to learn new things! The internet is full of free advice, so take what you can from it and move on.

* * *

Come follow Christian on his Instagram and Facebook handles @christianclimer facebook.com/ChristianClimer or visit him at www.TeamFitnessElite.com

Thanks again for sharing your new fit and healthy lifestyle Christian.
xxDani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani