Sunday 29 September 2013

Rocktober Challenge - 15 week Freeletics transformation challenge

Hello everyone! Ready for this months Rocktober fitness challenge? YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!!!

I just recently came across Freeletics (as most of you are aware, I don't have the flexibility to go to a gym with 4 kids under 8 years) so the beauty with these workouts is, the only equipment required is YOU!!!! 


Fitness Food And Style joins Freeletics

Workout wherever you are at home, at the office, park etc... How cool is that? That is why I had to share it with you. You have a choice of which program suits you. My husband Adrian is also joining me along with my brother Daniel and a few other friends. We are pumped!!!!

The first set of exercises are pretty intense!!! 5 rounds of burpees, squats and sit ups. You start with 50, 40, 30, 20 & then finish off with 10 reps. As fast and hard as you can.

Aphrodite is a cardio and strength based workout




Freeletics is all about perfecting your time with each workout. There are two types of training: Workouts and MAX. The exercises have to be completed in the exact same order and number as stated. You need to complete your workouts as fast as possible. 

These workouts are global. So many male and female "Free Athletes" across the globe wanting to reach a specific fitness goal. What I love the most about it, is WE are all connected and share the same goal orientated plan. 

So that's our plan this month to start our 15 week transformation. Will you join me?



If yes, please visit Freeletics.com register and buy your preferred workout guide. Have a look at some of these amazing transformations for some inspiration;


Are you ready for your Freeletics transformation? Let the countdown begin.

Much love and friendship
xxDani

23 comments :

  1. This looks interesting. I've just signed up - I think it will be a good compliment to the days I can't go to crossfit if I'm time poor or my back is a little sore. I am IN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Schiavone23 September 2013 at 17:00

    Wow... looks tough babe! Almost as tough as Insanity.... I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - what an amazing idea!! just signed up. september has been so enlightening. thanks heaps Dani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!! Thanks for joining Ali, I can't wait! I have become so soft and flabby as my motivation kinda slipped over winter. I am back! So happy to be doing this with you xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!!! So good to see you as crazy as me! We love a good challenge, don't we? Love you xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you could join us Kylie, the best part is we can track how we are all doing and help those that miss any workouts and cheer each other along!!! Lets do this! xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good!!! I am feeling my muscle awareness for sure and loving it. Once I get my mind set into doing something, there's no stopping me!!!! Lets do this! XxDani

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome Sally. Yes 15 weeks is a long time but I can't wait to get to the finish line! Summer loving ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laney | Crash Test Mummy29 September 2013 at 18:15

    Is there a beginner level?!?!? That's full on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take your time Laney, as soon as you build up your strength and endurance you will be gunning it!!!! Hope you can join us xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes just joined up too, you tube videos are amazing. Im a stay at home mum and need to lose the last 5kgs of pregnancy weight and tone up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to try freeletics after I have this baby! I'll just have to modify til then!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dani, I had a quick look at the website and it certainly looks challenging and something I would be interested in but before I commit I was just wondering if you can tell me if this is something that needs to be done daily or several times a week?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maria WhiteLily Tello30 September 2013 at 19:52

    I'm gonna try this challang for October! Super excited 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've now signed up for the 15 week challenge! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it as of oct 2013?? Sounds really intriguing and tuff??

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am definitely in Dani :))Hope I really manage to be with you till the end.. I am so glad to find you. You are such an inspiration to me. Bless u

    ReplyDelete
  18. And would this replace your FYM workouts?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mardi Richardson1 October 2013 at 11:50

    Wow! That got my heart pumping! So much harder than I anticipated but felt great afterwards! Thanks Dani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY!!! Can't wait to hear how you went xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Amanda, I am doing them every second day x4 per week. So excited you could join us xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  22. How good is it Mardi!!!?? We love it! Your muscles are super sore for the first couple of days (muscle awareness) but now it's not probs at all. Glad you enjoyed it babe xx Dani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani