Friday 16 August 2013

The Vision Crusaders #richardbransonproject


We have waited long enough don't you think? ;-) Remember this picture I sent out to the world wide web a couple of months ago?



Well, here he is. Sir Richard Branson himself replying back to ME and our team's original invitation. It's been 3 months in the making but we did it! You ALL helped me. THANK YOU xx

Richard Branson holds up a sign to me, Dani and the Vision Crusaders

"Dani, we support you and the
Vision Crusaders
Good Luck!
Richard Branson"


Is this not totally out of this world? To think, an ordinary Mother of 4 children in country Victoria Australia got the attention of the worlds most recognisable and influential men of the world!!! I have never jumped or screamed as loud as I did when I saw this picture on Instagram! Thank you Richard for replying back. I love you. Really, I do.

It was a dream come true followed by an article on his very own blog here.

Totally loving this picture of Richard as he signs off his support and even though he is unable to make the Brisbane ride this weekend, fingers crossed he comes to either the Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Auckland or Adelaide RTCC event!!!!

Richard Branson signs off his support to the Vision Crusaders 


I am totally grateful for everyones support and a special mention to Closer Communications (a boutique PR agency based in Sydney, Australia) who have generously donated to my Sydney ride in October. They are such a great company to work with and they are super keen to work with bloggers and influential individuals determined to make a difference! So anyone wanting to get in contact with them for product reviews and giveaways etc... please do. They want to work with bloggers big and small to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Closer Communications will bring you closer to your goals. 

Pretty much like my goal in reaching Richard and creating the #richardbransonproject hashtag. You can view the pictures across all social media platforms and see some pretty amazing people and their creative signs.

Your motivating and encouraging words kept me inspired every day to continue, this life changing journey I am about to embark.

6 rides, across 6 states, 12 days and 1200kms to raise as much money and awareness as we the Vision Crusaders embark on one amazing and epic ride to find a cure for cancer. 


Dream big.

Much love & friendship,
Dani xx

21 comments :

  1. Amanda Andersson16 August 2013 at 13:24

    Impressed with your letter from Richard Branson, I loved your blog on blogionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did it. I bet this give you inspiration for the weekend ! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, huge congratulations!!! Consistency really is the key (not only in fitness)! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool huh? Thanks for stopping by xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!! This message gave me all the energy to push up those hills xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Dea. Yes consistency and never giving up! There are no limits EVER! xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! That's unreal. Keep up the awesome work, Crusaders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome post to have Richard Branson support your cause - that's epic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks babe, I was chuffed! So lovely to have you here xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cool huh Nick? Thanks for all your support xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy for your success - you deserve it, you have obviously worked hard to get it. And the best of luck with your ride!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cause! cancer took people we love away from us..

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! It's awesome to see dreams realized. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done on your ride dani, I have had someone in the past 7 months diagnised with cancer....my mother, so its very inspiring I have tagged you in a pic I did shave for a cure. I comment on your ig pucs but the comments disappear! just like to say your an inspiration and the world definitely needs mire people like you! god bless xx robyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! That is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Emily, amazing response! I am still flying so high! Thanks for stopping by xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Robert, yes I know how you feel. This is the least I can do, for the people that need it the most. xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Karen, my new motto #dreambig xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see this Robyn, amazing dedication and thank you so much for your kind words. I was considering shaving my head at one stage but my kids started crying and thought I would have cancer. So I have promised that I would just ride xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Cheryl, it means a lot xx Dani

    ReplyDelete
  21. Same here, the blog 's so awesomely built

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani