Thursday 30 May 2013

Lorna Jane and MOVE NOURISH BELIEVE BLOG interview ME :-)

How thrilled was I to feature on "A Day In The Life Of Dani Stevens" on the Move Nourish Believe blog last week.

Really excited.

Here's just a snap shot!


day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_02
6-7am: Typically I will either do my workouts before my husband leaves for work or while one of our daughters is asleep.
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_038-9am: Breakfast and the kids morning routine + my green raspberry smoothie on the go!
Raspberry Smoothie Recipe:
  • 1 cup of spinach 
  • 1 scoop of 180 Nutrition coconut protein powder
  • 1 cup frozen berries 
  • Handful of walnuts
  • Drizzle of honey
  • Yogurt or splash milk until you get your preferred consistency
  • Blend away this amaze-ness on-the-go smoothie!
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_0412-1pm: It’s lunch time… for me it is toast, poached eggs & asparagus – YUM!
Strawberry & Orange Muffin Recipe: 
Ingredients:
  • 2 1/4 cups wholemeal flour
  • 1/4 cup honey or your choice of natural sweetener 
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/3 cup macadamia (or your preference) oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/4 cup orange juice
  • Zest of one orange
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
Method:
  • Preheat oven 180C degrees
  • Coat strawberries in flour.
  • Whisk wet ingredients together with baking powder & soda.
  • Add wet mixture with dry & mix to blend.
  • Pour in muffin tray liners
  • Bake until cooked. Approx. 20mins.   
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_052-3pm: Fun times with Mietta and Zali as we play princesses.
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_063-4pm: School pick up, snack time & bike ride with the kids.
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_075-6pm: Prep and cook dinner, tonight is turkey balls with herbs.
6-7pm: Adrian helps out with bed time routine as I train for my bike ride and stretch afterwards.
day-in-the-life-of-dani-stevens_08



Super thrilled to be chosen to share my mnb lifestyle with like minded women. For more info you can read all about here.

Lorna Jane is one inspirational woman and we both share the same philosophy. Through her 3 pillars of Move, Nourish and Believe this is fundamentally what my journey is all about. It is why I blog my story to share with people across the world. Lorna's book (same title as the blog) is an amazing read, which a dear friend of mine Meg sent me recently. Thank you Meg x

I hope one day, I can meet both these beautiful woman who inspire me daily.

How do you Move, Nourish and Believe on a daily basis and do you think dreams come true?

Happy Thursday everyone!

XxDani

2 comments :

  1. Your day is perfect <3
    Full of healthy, yummy food and joy :)
    I love your recipe, and the food picture <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my beautiful and I try and do this on most days but as you know, we are all human and slip up on some days. So please don't think I am this healthy "every day" ;-) I try my best. xxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani