Thursday 7 February 2013

Day 7 - no added sugar challenge

We're half way there!!! Woo hoo!! How good!!!

I'm pretty excited myself, the sensational R&B artist Craig David (7 days) is following me on Instagram so in commemoration along with motivating me for a further 7 days, here is the wonderful Craig David below. He's looking in tip top shape I must admit.


Craig David 7 days



Today was another hot day but managed to squeeze in my FYM workout and was happy to get a few chores done while Zali was asleep. Things can get on top of me if I don't do little things every single day. If I leave one little thing, it's double the amount the next day.

How are you going? What's your eating been like, minus all this sugar? Are you bringing your snacks? Making your lunch, choosing healthy meals when not at home? Doing your meal preps etc....?

Here's mine for the day.

Breakfast
Poached eggs with smoked salmon and asparagus 

Snack
Vegetable sticks with sweet potato dip



Lunch 
Salad in a wholemeal wrap
180 Nutrition protein shake

Snack
3 serves of fruit and handful (5-6) of walnuts

Dinner
Salmon grilled with vegetables



Quick bbq tonight and made life real simple by placing the zucchini and sweet potato on there as well. Dinner ready in 10 minutes!!!

Dessert
Choc berry mud sorbet from Sarah Wilson I QUIT SUGAR ebook


I really had a terrible day today with a banging head ache and really super duper lethargic! Feeling better now as I type but sheesh I hit a slump between 12-5pm!!!

Hope you are feeling well and look forward to reading your comments below. Half way there!!! YAY! So proud of you!!!

Xx Dani


4 comments :

  1. Hey Dani! Food's looking great, thanks for posting!

    Have a good week

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, I hope you are well and thanks so much for stopping by. Much love from Australia xxDani

      Delete
  2. How do you make the sweet potato dip? Getting used to being sugar free now, feeling great because of it too! Watching everyone else at lunch eating sausages with chips & cheese or a big stodgey pasta dish made me feel a bit ill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you Aine for resisting the chips and sausages, it makes me feel a little unwell when I eat those types of foods. The sweet potato dip I made was simply sweet potato roasted/grilled or you can steam/boil, add your favourite spices eg: cumin, cinnamon etc... and blend into your food processor. Add yogurt and if you're on the sugarless babes team a drizzle of honey. Let me know how you go XxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani