Saturday 26 January 2013

I QUIT SUGAR ebook 50% discount offer!!!


When I saw this come into my inbox I immediately thought of you!!!

This weekend the lovely Sarah Wilson who is the author of I QUIT SUGAR is offering 50% off her ebook which is AMAZING!!!!


I QUIT SUGAR special offer this Australia Day long weekend 




In fact perfect for all of us doing the no added sugar challenge next month!!! I even have a copy!!!

Go check it out as it may give you ideas on how to curb your sweet tooth cravings throughout our challenge or FOREVER. I think Sarah is amazing as she has totally eliminated sugar from her diet. She is my inspiration!!!


Here is what we had for breakfast this morning:

NO ADDED SUGAR PANCAKES ;-)


No added sugar pancakes



I simply mixed wholemeal flour with 2 eggs, whisked in buttermilk (or mix yogurt with milk) add some vanilla essence and any other spices you like. I made this batter a lot thicker to my typical traditional pancakes AKA crepes so you just add as milk to make the right consistency you like.


Blueberry pancakes with no added sugar




I then sprinkle blueberries and leave others plain for kids to add yogurts, walnuts, honey or whatever is a semi healthy optional topping.....

I QUIT SUGAR EBOOK

Just a reminder, I'll be posting my daily food journal over the 14 day challenge to give you some other inspiration and ideas. Otherwise grab yourself a copy of I QUIT SUGAR as I find it extremely useful and get so many ideas from her recipe book. It's amazing!!!! Especially with the 50% offer this weekend. Ends Tuesday 29th February.

Have a sensational weekend (HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all my Australian friends) and don't forget to register for our NO ADDED SUGAR challenge  (simply subscribe to my blog) that starts next Friday 1st February and ends on Valentines Day 14th February.



 Xx Dani

6 comments :

  1. What are the measurements of the ingredients for your pancakes? I would love to try them.
    Thanks Dani. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are some approx. measurements but I typically just sift, pour and sprinkle until I get the right mixture! Let me know how you go!! XxDani

      120g self raising (I make my own with plain and add baking powder)
      1 egg
      3/4 your choice of milk (I use yogurt and milk AKA buttermilk)
      60ml water (or when I made the orange chia pancakes, I used orange juice otherwise you can just use milk as well)

      Simply whisk wet ingredients with dry and fry in non-stick pan or lightly spray with olive oil

      Delete
  2. oh yum! Once i'm done with this pregnancy i'll be right on board with this!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome babe!! Can't wait! I avoided sugar whenever possible with pregnancy number 4 and found it a lot easier to get my body back xxDani

      Delete
  3. Hey Dani that looks awesome! But is it really wholemeal flour? I was always doubty about using wholemeal flour as I thought it might crumble too much...

    Have a good week!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works a treat my friend!! Not sure about the consistency you guys have but here in Australia, it's very similar to white flour as it's thoroughly sifted. I hope you're doing the no added sugar with us next month? XxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani