Saturday 20 October 2012

Busy birthday weekend ~ Mietta turns 3

Hello everyone, I thought I'd touch base as it's been a few days. Having said that I have been flat out on the other social media's, however for those that aren't on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter I thought I'd make a quick post to let you know Mietta had a lovely 3rd "star party" birthday.

More photos to come, I thought I'd share her 3 little layered chocolate mud cakes that I baked in tin cans! Amazing concept and I got the idea from a website I can't for the life of me find now, however here is a similar one I came across.



Here we all are gathered around the 3 little cakes....


All in all, a great day! Lots of fun and Mietta was dressed up in her Aunty's hand made princess tutu's which she wore all 3 colours at one stage. It was hilarious!!! Here she is proud as punch holding her 3 little cakes!





Birthday table with my little star poem.....





And of course like Mama's 1st pose in this post :-)



Okay, sorry this post is short and sweet but I will update more as I have heaps on the Ballarat Fun Run and of course my darling husbands birthday!!!

Goodnight everyone

Xx Dani

2 comments :

  1. I love that cake idea. It looks like you had a very fun birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, I had to keep it simple but creative for a 3rd bday cake/party idea. I think I have more fun planning these things, than the kids do. Granted though, I do this for them so they have the memories. My Mum just made the cakes and can't see why I go through all the hard work doing all the fiddly bits as she sees how flat out I am with day to day managing a household of 6 peeps!!! It's all good, I'll stop when I can't do it anymore. Loving your blog too babe, thanks for following xxDani

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love it! I will reply back as soon as I can.

Much love Xx Dani